I look for speakers who are provocateurs, creators, or integrators. Chris is among the very few who hits all three marks.
– PATRICK WHITNEY, Steelcase/Robert C Pew Professor and Dean, Institute of Design, Illinois Institute of Technology
Chris has great cognitive process and enormous command of information across many disciplines. His speaking style is articulate, informative and captivating. It’s a pleasure to listen and learn.
– ALPHEUS BINGHAM, Former VP of Research, Eli Lilly, and Co-Founder, Innocentive
Chris has spoken throughout the world on topics ranging from global strategies, organization, marketing and Big Data, and the evolution of capitalism. Among his current topics include:
- The Future of Marketing—Big Data is Only the Beginning
- Runaway Capitalism—How Markets Have Distorted The Economy, and How They Will Right It
- The Adaptive Enterprise—How Feedback Creates Organizations That Evolve from the Bottom Up
- Network-Based Innovation—Building Communities to Sense and Process Weak Signals of Change
His speeches are grounded in an understanding of how business, economics and technology are shifting and will challenge and transform business in the future. He draws equally on his training in science and economics and his three decades of business experience as a consultant and operating executive.
At management conferences, Chris is most often asked to provide a provocative keynote about forces driving change in the economy. Recent examples include the Investment Advisors Association (US), the Management Center Turkiye Leadership Summit (Turkey), and the HSM Expomanagement (Brazil.)
Chris speaks to corporate leadership teams about issues they select. For example, he gave a talk to the Executive Committee of Legg Mason as part of their strategic planning process (US); he was asked to offer thoughts on leadership to 2,500 people attending the “Embracing Sustainable Leadership” conference held by access bank to honor their retiring Chairman—the agenda included George W. Bush and Nicholas Sarkozy (Nigeria).
Chris has been a guest lecturer at the Harvard Business School, Georgetown University, the Bergen School of Business (Norway), the St. Gallen School of Business and Law (Switzerland), and Xinghua University (China).
Chris Meyer: "What's Next for Capitalism" at Business Innovation Factory 7
Chris Meyer: "The Future of Capitalism" at Cognizant Community 2012
Chris Meyer: Keynote Address ExpoGestão / WorkNets